Tuesday 15 May 2012

Bright bear...

Wow, managed to get a bit of bright sunshine to photograph this card before the sky turned grey and it threw it down!
I was really inspired to follow the sketch on Sketch Saturday- such great shapes! My papers are from a digi-scrap blogtrain from STS called 'Bicycle Blues' and my image is by Bugaboo. He is coloured with promarkers and his nose is glazed. The sentiment is from Sentiments4you and I ran it through the printer twice to have it on some of the plain DP. The stars have been cut with a sizzlet die. A few Candi to finish.

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:-

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh this is gorgeous,love the colours...a great design.xxx

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Alison, love the colours and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Hi Alison
aww adorable card, cute image fab colouring, great papers & design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

tiggertastic said...

fantastic work

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K
Guest Designer at Sketch Saturday x

Caz said...

This is lovely thanx for joining us at Craft your days away and good luck..

Caz x CYDA DT

Nannieflash said...

Hi Alison, what a cute image I lovehow youve coloured him and those papers are just gorgeous. I hope you now back to normal again, rushing around like you usually do. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx