Monday 23 February 2009

A totally different craft project!

Last week I finally managed to get a photo of my latest craft project without it being covered with snow or filthy! I got the decals from Hippy Motors and spent a day arranging and applying them. It is similar on both sides. I love it and so do lots of others- including most of the girls at my son's school! My husband thinks I'm having a mid life crisis and my son hates it. My son now tells me where and how I should park to try to hide them!

This gecko is the only bit of the car that my son likes because he chose it! I said I would get one but it had to be pink, orange or yellow! Orange was the lesser of the 3 evils for him.

1 comments:

Belinda said...

I love these , they look really fun! My other half wouldn't let me and my 15 year old would have a fit!.......Men are such spoil sports don't you think?? You go girl - your groovy flowers rock! Belinda x