Wednesday 8 August 2012

Baby's first Christmas...

I haven't blogged for ages, but I have still been crafting, so I thought it was time to get posting again. I have been continuing with my mission to use up printed and stored images so I made another First Christmas card as I had about 4 of these cute babies from Bugaboo with the sentiment I made around them. I used some papers from an old download from Papercraft Inspirations. To finish I picked some stash card in the colours from the papers to make the snowflake with my Marianne D dies and popped a gem in the middle.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:-

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Alison

I am trying to do the same too!!

Lots of images stamped and printed and even a drawer with some I have coloured already .. .. just sitting there waiting to be put on a card.

Trying hard to use them up .. .. but sometimes you just "have to stamp another" don't you LOL!!!

Pleased you are OK and still making your cards. This one is gorgeous.

Love Jules xx

Sarah said...

Hey Alison, long time no see, hope things with you are ok. Love your card, fab image and papers x

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Alison - love the image and great papers. Hugs, Claire x

Anni said...

What a cute card! Love the image!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!
Anni

Pat K said...

Great card Alison. Sweet image and I love the circle sentiment.

Thanks so much for joining us at the Papertake Weekly challenge. Pat K.x

Cheryl First said...

Oh, oh, oh! So, so, so cute! Ilove your colors! This is so adorable I could just squeeze it! lol! (That would be bad since it's paper, huh?! lol!)
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps