Wednesday, 17 August 2011

G is for gardener...

I dug out some of my wood mounted rubber stamps today- I'm sorry to say I hardly ever do that nowadays. I wanted this gardener image by Jolly Nation for My Time to Craft's 'G is for..' challenge and another stamp for a card that I can't show you yet!
I used digiscrap papers by Scrapping Sisters called 'one year older' and decided to make a center stepper card. The little pot is part of the image but as I cut them out I decided to use it as a separate element. I made the 'plant label' sentiment from some textured cardstock from my stash. I rounded the top corners with a small corner rounder punch abd cut the other end to a point. I stamped the sentiment then darkened the edges a little with some chalk.

I would also like to enter this card in:

7 comments:

Céline said...

fab card, love the papers!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week.
have you see our dt call? It's will be a pleasure to find you in our candidate.
hugs
céline

Ali said...

Oh I love it - pah wish I'd thought of that for my f-i-l (mind you I'd have needed the stamp lol ) xx

Sarah said...

Love this card Alison, gorgeous papers and colours x

Claire x said...

Great card Alison, just perfect for a male, great image and colour combo / papers. Thanks for playing along this week at An Oldie But A Goodie. Hugs, Claire x

Nina said...

Wow, what a fantastic male card!! Great folding and fab papers.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Hugs, Nina.

Antoinette said...

Fabby card!! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Annie xXx

A Passion For Paper said...

Alison, love your card, how nice it is to see a Jolly Nation character again.
Love the colour scheme, just perfect for our challenge at MTTC.

Thank you for joining us

warm wishes, Julie Ann x