Friday 5 August 2011

Cute little mouse...

I am really loving Meljen's little mice at the moment- there are a few more on the table waiting to be made up too!
I followed the great sketch by Paula at Pollycraft for this card. It is such a simple design yet it works so well- I have another card, also made with the same sketch, but I'm just hanging on before posting that as it is in the post!
The papers are from a digiscrap kit which is called 'Ouch' by Scraps N Pieces. I really liked the colours and the slightly faded/shabby chic look. If my friend Helen is reading this- This is the card that I stuck the strip down by mistake when we were on the phone! I had intended to have the sentiment on a tab coming out from under the middle strip but because I was chatting I stuck it down and realised too late that I had not done the tag! Oh well, I quite like the sentiment where it is now!
The flowers were die cut with a Joy Craft die from some of the DP that I had reduced in size with Photoshop. I was having trouble deciding what to use for centers as none of the brads I tried was right then I tried the cream Card Candi- It was perfect for the larger flower but I can't decide if I like it in the smaller ones.

I would like to enter this card for:

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Alison, love the papers and the cute mouse x

WencheP said...

This is really cute! Love the colors.

-Wenche :)

Ali said...

Lovely image, such a cute card xx

Joey said...

Hi Alison

gorgeous card and beautiful colour choice, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey x

Mummylade said...

This is such a lovely creation and pretty image! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW spots and dots-challenge and good luck!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Such a cutie I love meljens images too x
Love what you done with the sketch too x
Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' for the weekend - good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo