Sunday 12 September 2010

Cowboy Billy...

This card has been so long in the making but I finally got it put together today! I printed, cut out and embossed the Cowboy Billy image from Pink Cat Studio weeks and weeks ago! I bought the "Stampedin'" digi papers by Rainamoon Scraps from Stuff to Scrap a couple of weeks ago, and I have been doing bits on the card for a few days!
I am entering this card for:
Cinema Saturday - western theme
Freshly Brewed - brown
Cooking it up with Katie- Use 3 papers, Add Something Clear, Be inspired by a Song or Music. (The balloon, belt buckle and Billy's boots have been glazed with Glossy Accents. Not being a big Country and Western fan- my song is Jimmy Nail's 'Cowboy Dreams'!)
Paper Pretties - brads or eyelets (I know it is only one brad but I'm entering this because of my gold sheriff's star!)

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww so adorable!! I love your image and papers! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,fabulous image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx

Isn't that unusual My Dad used to call me Tillymint many moons ago, I thought it originated down south.

Jules said...

Hi Alison

What a great make.

Your backing papers go so perfectly with your image.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

This is so cute. If you haven't heard about it yet, you really should consider entering some of your creations over at Papercraft Star! The challenges are posted way in advance so that you have plenty of time to get them finished and entered and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

Tatanky said...

Hi Alison !!! What a great card. I frequently visit the cinema Saturday Creative Challenge and saw the link there to your blog. I love your interpretation of the western theme. Good luck with the challenges.

Sarah said...

What a fantastic card, I love the image and the papers are fab x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh he is just adorable! I love the cowboy boot bg paper too!!!

Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.