Wednesday 21 July 2010

Teacher cards and gifts...

I needed to make 3 thank you cards for my son to give to his teachers- one for his classteacher, one for the PPA teacher who teaches him french and one for the classroom support. I was pushed for time because I also had a few other projects that I needed to make. For this reason I kept it simple and went for some purple gingham printed card that I had in my stash and I knew I had the purple pearlised card for matting and the silver mirri. The image is such a handy little bunch of flowers and so easy to colour quickly with my promarkers. I computer generated the greeting for each teacher for that personal touch and used my nesties to cut them- it is so easy to make multiple mounts with them in no time. I tend to use them with my old Sizzix Sidekick and an adapter for speed when I'm only using the small nesties.

I got each teacher one of the little citronella candle holders you can see quite a while ago because I saw them on offer! I wrapped them in tissue and celophane bundles and used curling ribbon to decorate.

I am entering these for the My time to Craft challenge as they have 'Check it out'- use checks on your project.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautifully wrapped gifts and lovely cards, lucky teachers xxx

made by fifi said...

beautiful cards - love the colour - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

made by fifi said...

sorry on my last comment i meant the MTTC challenge - i'm going mad i think! x