Wednesday 9 June 2010

A Thank You for my fab classroom assistant...

When I got asked to take on a class full time in September I truly hit the ground running! The room was a shell as the previous teacher had vacated it and with the new teacher falling ill none of the usual preparations had been done. Diane, my classroom assistant, was an absolute star. She prepared all the books and folders, labelled drawers and helped me to get displays up. During the year she has done alsorts of things to make life run smoothly. This card is for her to thank her for all she did now that the other teacher has returned and I have left that class.
Creative Card Crew have 'thank you cards' as their theme so I am entering this card.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

beauutiful card Alison, I love the gorhuss girl and you've coloured her beautifully. The papers are a bit yummy too, lucky assistant getting this!

Thanks so much for joining in at Creative Card Crew
Hugs
Victoria
x

Maria Matter said...

aww she's a sweetie! beautiful card hun!
Thank you for joining us @ Creative Card Crew!!!
Blessings!