Thursday 10 June 2010

A Thank You card for my colleague...

I made this card to thank the other Year 2 teacher in my school for all her help and support since I took on the Year 2 class at short notice to cover for illness back in September. Now that I am back to part-time I have some time to make her a card to show my appreciation!
I was just reading the rules for the Charisma Cardz challenge and you can enter up to 3 projects so I am also going to enter this for their 'spots and stripes' challenge- granted, it is more spotty than stripy, but if you look carefully there are stripes on the bar holding up the easel!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Such a sweet card - that is a lovely image!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Leanne xx

Unknown said...

an amazing card, thanks for playing with Charisma

Chrissie said...

Great card Alison, and I'm glad to say that Year 2 is a thing of the past for me! Well done you for filling in for so long!
Chrissie