Tuesday 16 March 2010

Happy Mothers' Day...

I made this easel card for my husband to give to to his Mum for Mothers' Day; I didn't want to post it before the day because she sometimes looks at my blog! The papers are a download called Morning Mocha from Nibbles Scribbles and I particularly loved the retro looking circle paper and the brown with purple. I have really got to get to grips with promarkers because the watercoloured brush marker looks really blotchy here.
I have followed the sketch at Friday Sketchers, but although I had a roll of ribbon ready for the band across, it was still there after I had stuck everything down so I had to leave it off! One Stop Crafts have 'spots and dots' as their challenge. Paper Cutz and Secret Crafter both have 'anything goes'.

3 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Allison, This is so cute, love the papers and the design. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs Suzi xx

Helen said...

Fab card - love the papers!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Sarah said...

I love the easel cards! Must have a go at making one! the colours are lovely and the image is very cute!