Thursday 12 March 2009

Pink Mother's Day.

I followed a sketch on Sketch Saturday for this card. When I saw the sketch I really liked it and wanted to join in but I struggled a bit with this card! It has ended up very pink and I had to move the sentiment to the other side to make it work- Oh well!!
The text paper is from a DCWV stack. The image is from a stamp I got from an E-bay shop which is, sadly, no longer there. The felt flower and card leaves are both cut with a Sizzix original die called 'Flowers and Vines'.
Fighting against fading light when taking this photo- sorry it is a bit dark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Alison, it can never be too pink for me haha! Great image and love DCWV myself. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Michele x