Sunday 11 March 2012

I'm still here!...

I have been such a bad blogger lately that you must have thought I had given  up completely!
I have been making a few cards lately but I have not been entering any challenges so I decided that today was the day to get back into it! I would like to enter this card in 2 challenges: Totally Papercrafts- my favourite things and Paper Sundaes- Feminine flair. I love these papers by Summer Driggs called 'A little spring in your step'- I have used them so much! I also love Pollycraft images, using up tiny scraps to make embellishments with dies (the flowers and corner) and finally Card Candi because they avoid having to hide the 'legs' of brads!
I am also loving cupcakes! I seem to be on a baking binge at the moment and keep making them- and eating them :-)

6 comments:

Claire said...

Great to see you back Alison and with such a lovely card too. Gorgeous colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute card - love those pretty Dps and I ma a fan of card candi too.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Alison, so lovely to 'see' you back! Love your card, it's gorgeous x

debby4000 said...

Awww this is so cute Tilly and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, I love the soft colours and cute image, very pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Lisa T said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.