Friday 22 July 2011

Catch the bug- weekly challenge...

Bugaboo are celebrating Christmas in July this week so here is my entry.
Sorry about the rubbish photo- I was rushing to get this one done in time and had to take it at night with a daylight bulb spotlight! At least it shows the shine on the pearlised card I used to mount! I made a border o my computer for the gorgeous robins from Bugaboo before printing and colouring with promarkers. The swirls have been die cut with a Marianne D swirl and the end of each swirl has been embellished with a little pearl. The papers are from a digiscrap blogtrain called 'Countdown to Christmas' which, I think, was from Stuff to Scrap.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this card, fab image and the sentiment you added looks great x

Marilyn Webb said...

Beautiful, love the colors, and a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
hugs
Marilyn