Saturday 2 April 2011

Same but different...

When I was making my Cards for Men DT card last week I printed the image twice so I decided to make a card with the same image and layout but a different colour scheme. (My other card is HERE if you want to compare!)
The image is 'Go, go Gordon' from Paper Pretties and the papers are a free digi download from Shabby Princess called Moody Blues. I used a patterned panel instead of an embossed panel on for this card but I still used Core'dinations card and embossed it with a new border folder I got from Papermania called 'Tasty Trims' before sanding it back to bring out the core for the band. The border on the edge is doodled with a gel pen. The ticket sentiment was a free digi from Mudmaven Designs printed on to pale blue.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

7 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Alison. Fun male card with perfect papers too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers for our embossing challenge.
Tine :)

scrapperjulia said...

Wow, this is so cute! Love that image and of course your spotted paper! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

Cindy Groh said...

Hi Alison, Thanks for the funny comment on my blog. Love this card. That embossing plate is really cool. I can't say I've ever seen it b4. Great job.

Sarah said...

Wow, this looks so different in this colourway, fabulous card, love the papers x

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the image,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Alison :-) The image is adorable and the papers and design are lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafst Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

xxxtglxxx said...

I love to see comparative cards using the same image, and these both look so different!

Love the blues on this, and the embossed panel is brilliant.

hugs

xxalisonxx