Thursday 20 January 2011

Bugaboo birthday challenges, day 4...

Today's challenge at Catch the Bug is birthdays. The image is Golden Years from Gus Birthday, coloured with promarkers. He doesn't look like my Dad but the sentiment is perfect for him- he sometimes gets fed up with being old and says "I don't recommend getting old Ali!" to me! The papers are from a digi scrapping kit called One Year Older by Scrap Sisters. I treated myself to the card candy the other day because there is so much in a box that even I don't mind using it!

I would also like to enter this card for:

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Alison I do love your choice of cards for men, this one is just right also for my hubby I really must decide which one I prefer, your card is fabulous and the papers are fantastic. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Doreen said...

What a great fun card I love the image.xxx

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love your choice of colors and papers.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just bought osme more of Gus...love your card...makes me even happier that I bought some after seeing your cutie.

Darlene said...

Very cute Alison ... and great colors! Thanks so much for joining our Birthday Challenge at The Sisterhood! We hope you'll join us again next challenge.

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome Gus card! love the colors you chose! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo birthday challenge at catch the bug!

KarenB said...

I love those colours, and the dot-dash border really makes the image pop :)

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the card and colors!!! great doodles!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the Dollies this week!!!

TannyP said...

Oh my goodness! That sentiment had me laughing out loud - I can totally hear that little lady saying that. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters Birthday Challenge!

Scrapamum said...

Hilarious!!!!! Great card and great doodling!!! Thanks for playing with the Dollies!